Thursday, March 25, 2010

Healthy Life Style Iasagenix Experiment Day 5

Spent most of my day in agony Major Intestinal Stoppage. Felt sick and uncofortable weight at 6:00AM again remains unchanged Tuesday is a special day not really thinking of anything to do. Getting ready to try cleansing. Carrying my drinks to the office no hunger pangs >since I am off caffeine I have no withdrawl symptoms. I cannot recall what a coffee actually tasted like never mind what a withdrawl must be this juice has too be taken daily four times. Cleansing is what it is all about.
One day and back to shakes energy level must be better I am not falling asleep at the office.
Weight remains unchanged at 190lbs.One of my client's has told me about a micro or macro biotic diet. I may try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment