Thursday, March 25, 2010

Healthy Life Style Isagenix Experiment Day 6

Woke up checking my 6:00AM weight remains unchanged at 190 lbs.
I feel full in the stomach I decide to go back to shakes since it is better for me. I have another Lions function to attend and speak at. I am prepared to spend some time on a good meal in the evening. Drinking water makes me wish I could be quenched instead of the obligatory 64 oz of minimal daily intake.
I fall out of a chair at the Lions club and do major damage to my back Thank God I am able still drive home I think of hospitalization perhaps I could lose some weight there. I am determined to go further on with this daiet until I have lost some fat.
No more calls from super coach perhaps her success lies with other clients

No comments:

Post a Comment