Friday, March 19, 2010

Healthy Lifestyle: Isagenix Experiment

March 3, 2010 my package arrived by courier at my office I am $197.00 an dchange lighter however I have my plastic jars which remain unopened in a box on my kitchen table.
The same evening I am a guest at a testimonia sales presentation in a Tony neighbourhood full of big bosomed women well meaning and encouraging. I recognize that in spite of my good looks and charismatic charm I am going nowwhere here this evening.
I faithfuly move my shipping container to my bedroom unopened determined to start the program I weigh 195 lbs. gross slow and generally uncomfortable wit h my body.

Supercoach comes to my home telling how to pursue the process I seem dimwitted but nevertheless nod appreciatively for her time.March 9th the cylinders look nice on my kitchen table unopened Can I get my Money back?
Probably not.
Determined to go forth I set different start dates promising my coach that commencement i s but only hours away.

I slept bad last nighrt waking a 4:00AM alone angry and wide awake. My REM sleep arrives at 6:15am my coaches call arrives at 6:34AM

I am disciplined I take the call pumped and ready to go I drag all items to office to start the day.
I cannot read the instructions however I mmeasure too small my head aches I begin hallucinating more sleep deprivation than from the Two Shakes I had today.
Morning weight 190Lbs 5 lbs weight loss was more from stress than the product.

Dinner (alone Friday Night (loser) ) suggests that I have the disciplinre to go on to day two.
Will keep the results going daily so others can follow in my 9 which could become 11 day journey.

Sensible meal fish avocado and Romaine salad Red wine

Time for Cine Espanol at Club Hispano
More laterN
I

No comments:

Post a Comment